Indra Academy Higher Secondary School Dumkabangar Umapati Halduchaur
School have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure
that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience. Admissions
are held as per the CBSE guideline in the month of April for which Registration
should be done in the month of March.
Children seeking admission to classes I to IX will have to go through a
qualifying test in English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies.
Following Documents are required at the time of admission: -
1. Xerox copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Xerox Copy of UID (AADHAR).
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
4. Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any.
5. Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
6. Passport size photograph of student.